I have many little ideas to improve laptops.
- Allow disabling LEDs or have them all under the lid. I don't want my whole room blinking when the machine is in suspend.
- Do not use eye-scorching low frequencies like 200 Hz for backlight PWM.
- Make Macs with matte screens.
- Put in place dedicated volume keys instead of clunky Fn buttons.
- Have a small maintenance hatch in every machine for easy dust removal from the heatsink.
- Include a trackball so I can play 3D games on couch without an external mouse.
The Ribbon interface is basically not customizable.
Except that it is fully customizable.
That approaches Stallman-level impracticality.
That should be enough for many entry level systems, and even some light gaming, well with the right graphics card...
NVIDIA GTX 750 Ti is the perfect match.
I have a theory that it's impossible to prove anything, but I can't prove it.