I have used Linux for 15 years without any problems.
Think again. For example, do you remember in the past 15 years you experiencing any of the following while using Linux?
- the desktop is tearing (vsync problem)
- suspend or hibernate is not working properly
- you get a blank screen when X.org starts
- making manual modifications to the system as a workaround for a bug
- a power management issue has bitten you, such as the system consuming too much power, overheating, or fan spinning constantly
I am not making comparison to Windows or Mac here, because they have their similar bag of problems. Your claim was about using Linux without any problems.