Else the Higgs boson could not vanish in a collision with another. This charge must be considered as geometric in the classical context. How else could it be related to mass?
But the nonconservation is an exception to geometric existence - some nonlocal correlation of the tabs that I think of as representing spacetime failure on the small scale.
The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.