Peter Moore interviews used to be the source much amusement with their idiocy, but the schtick is getting old.
Isn't it time for Microsoft to hire people who aren't fucking morons to run their Xbox stuff?
Peter needs to answer the real questions console players want to know:
1) The news that the HD protection bit means that all PS3 support HD/1080p BluRay movies right out of the box for both the 499 and 599 versions. The 360 does not support 1080p and forces you to buy a oh so popular console item 'the add on'. The 360 right now looks overpriced and clunky for anyone who wants to watch HD movies with it 399 + how much for the HD-DVD strap on pack?
2) Have you officially given up on BC? Can we all stop waiting around for updates?
3) Come clean on your graphics requirements. Are you going to lower the 720p resolution limit so developers can run at lower resolutions like PGR3 so we aren't plagued with all these screentearing and lowframe rate games. And perhaps we will finally get decent AA and AF texturing.
4) What is up with the defects. The stories of people who are on their FIFITH 360s are out there - pretending like there isn't a problem is not helping. I know large numbers of people who holding off buying a 360 because they keep hearing the horror stories and are pissed off that Microsoft isn't coming clean about the problems.
5) What is going to happen with the fee for online play. Both Sony and Nintendo have confirmed free online play for games. Yet right now Microsoft is still charging 50 bucks a year. That adds 2-300 bucks to the console over the next four to five years. Are you going to drop the price to keep up with Sony and Nintendo. And if you do, what about those of us who have been paying for months?
6) Are you going to drop one of the versions? If BC really is dead then lots of people would go out and buy Cores since a lot of people I know don't really care about demos, they just want to play games. Either make the harddrive required and fully used by developers or don't. One or the other.
It has taken six fucking months to outsell Sony's old console in the Xbox's strongest territory, the time to get your act together Peter is long past. The 360 is ontrack to sell less than four million consoles worldwide this year. No one gives a shit about your retarded interviews, people want real answers.