imagine juicing up a credit-card-thin phone in less than a second
I'd like to, but my fuses just blew, the connector in the phone melted down, there's a smell of burning plastic insulation in my room, and a small fire seems to have started burning here, so I have other things on my mind!
Why is this rated funny instead of insightful? Moving more energy in less time is going to generate heat, lots of heat.
Also, instead of flawed batteries that seriously overheat we could have flawed batteries that explode.