Thus, Alzheimer is in my opinion not a candidate for assisted suicide, as the patient does not suffer from the disease. True, it is not the same personality as he had in his "sane" days, and he needs constant assistance. But saying that a life is less worth because you are only satisfying basic instincts, is egoistic on the side of the family, who wants dear loved one stay the same as they remember him.
Terry Prachett who is today saying that he doesn't want to become the demented Terry Prachett does not represent the wishes of the demented Terry Prachett.
- Run scripts on the phone in a standard linux environment (bash, sed, awk, perl, python, tcl, grep, etc).
- You can ssh into the phone.
- You have vnc support so if your server has some gui program you can access it via ssh+vnc port forwarding.
- You can run git on the phone so you can easily sync your utility scripts.
- You can install input methods for accessing any keyboard keys.
So, I absolutely agree, this is a sysops portable dream.