First 3 parts of 29119 cost $775, the total for all the parts when they are finished will probably be around $1200. This seems to be more about money than anything else.
Slashdot videos: Now with more Slashdot!
We've improved Slashdot's video section; now you can view our video interviews, product close-ups and site visits with all the usual Slashdot options to comment, share, etc. No more walled garden! It's a work in progress -- we hope you'll check it out (Learn more about the recent updates).
Bugatti Veyron Super Sport has $42K Tires.
This sounds like they just want to bring back slavery.
The cutout should have been placed very close to the focal point(where the arc lamp is) for the searchlight reflector to have any chance of focusing it. A cutout on the front of the searchlight is not at the focal point and will not focus without more optics.
With the production of Barite at 8,000,000 metric tons per year (http://www.indexmundi.com/en/commodities/minerals/barite/barite_t7.html) the real shortage is caused by the fixed price medicare pays for a procedure involving a barium swallow.
Actually I saw this pallet of Core I7 processor boxes too, they were not fake processors, just the factory heat sinks & fans. The boxes were all ripped open and processor had already been removed. They were selling for $5 each. I bought one of the i7 975 extreme ones.
2. Don't bring any literature describing the company or its products.
3. Don't bring applications.
4. Tell everyone that they have to go to your website to see the openings and apply and submit resumes.
5. Make sure the people who are manning your booth don't have any influence on the hiring process.
6. Send stand ins (or new hires) and tell everyone the hiring managers are at another location where the applicants are more qualified.
7. Only have openings that everyone attending is overqualified(Janitor) or underqualified(CFO, Senior Mgr) for.
8. Only have openings in locations across the country but there will be no relocation assistance.
9. Tell people that you are really interested in hiring them, take their resume, fill out application, and never contact them again.
10. Have a hiring freeze in place.