- - Highly complex data in many formats that change often and have varying quality
- - Massive amounts of data at high velocity; highly transactional
- - Highly structured data, but multiple and changing schemas
See: http://assets1.csc.com/innovation/downloads/LEFBriefing_MarkLogic_031512.pdf (slide 23)
My two cents:
- When faced with a very complicated software project, use what's been proved to work.
- Why would the CMS (Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services) dictate this particular less common technology? Very strange.
Link to Original Source