Where exactly is security?
I am very careful with my credit cards and have been a victim of credit card fraud twice before and never had any issues with losing bitcoins. If my cell phone gets stolen they cannot spend my bitcoins because of a 6 digit pin, If there is a buffer overflow , or I lose/damage my cell phone I can easily recover my bitcoins with just 12 words. With bitcoin "reversability" is trivial to program in and used with either multisig escrow, or ricardian contracts... I use these all the time. There are multiple ways Bitcoin is more secure against credit cards:
1) CC are fundamentally broken by design because you need to give over all your personal information in order to make a payment that gets handed off to multiple insecure third parties and stored where hackers/unscrupulous employees can steal at a later date.
2) Because Bitcoin has no built in KYC , users personal details aren't necessarily included in a tx reducing the risk of identity theft
3) CC merchants can "accidentally" make unauthorized future charges , where with bitcoin this is impossible.
4) States can more easily freeze your account, or steal your wealth through inflation, bail ins with credit cards and fiat stored in local banks. Collecting and enforcing taxes(theft) to fund the murder and torture of humans is also easier with credit cards
5) With bitcoin their are clever ways of dramatically increasing security with hardware wallets, mutisi or Shamir's secret sharing, or using CLTV to secure assets. Nonprofits/Corps could set up an account where is impossible for fraud or embezzlement to happen without the board voting and approving on any tx's
6) With bitcoin there are clever ways of dramatically increasing security with hardware wallets, mutisi or Shamir's secret sharing, or using CLTV to secure assets. Nonprofits/Corps could set up an account where is impossible for fraud or embezzlement to happen without the board voting and approving on any tx's
7) Legal Businesses can be destroyed by state pressure shutting down their account and cards. Research into Operation Choke-point.
I understand that you believe that all you have to do is ask for a chargeback or pay the 50 dollar deductible to cover fraud with credit cards but this is false. Theft and fraud with credit cards is pervasive(far more than with bitcoin) and all users pay for it indirectly with merchant processing fees, and other fees.