According to Facebook's own advertising department, on the average, about 15% of the folks you imagine are getting your stuff are getting it. The other 80 or 85%..... not. That's one in five if you're lucky, one in seven if you're not. Ever wondered what that “promote” button at the bottom of your posts is? That's the doorway to talking to ALL your followers or friends or fans. It's the ONLY doorway, and it's a toll booth. This is not a bug, it's a feature.
There is a 250 volt battery with a huge amount of potential energy. You have basically a medium size bedroom full of batteries that are 6 feet tall.
The battery can keep the lights running for about 1.5 hours while also supplying power to move it through the water and power the reactor plant to do a restart.
We calculated one time that if all the energy in the battery was released at once (not possible, we knew that), it would blow the sub 1.5 miles into the air.
What about a main battery and a smaller higher voltage battery to top off the main battery? Kind of like the small USB pack that I carry when I travel to allow my Android phone to make it an entire day.
Load a 40 pound loaner battery into the trunk and maybe make it an extra 60 miles.
I was thinking the same thing. The U.S. should have him extradited. Maybe charge him for theft for all the computer resources his products have taken.
Does this remind anyone of the episode of "The Office" where Dunder Miflin introduces a triangle shaped phone?
That will work great, until someone cuts the phone and cable lines to your house and your modem goes dead.
When I used to work on security systems we would bring along a shovel for installs. We would bury the phone line and move the phone box inside to the basement. Made it inconvenient for the home owners if they needed changes to their service (they would have to be home to let the phone guy in), but gave them a heck of a lot more security.
For my own place I put up a dummy box with some wires running into it. If they cut the wire it set off the alarm.
The Flash updater annoyed me the last time I ran it. The last update I applied snuck some Mcafee software on to my machine.
The flash updater now has the checkbox checked by default for mcafee security scan plus, and they moved the checkbox so you don't notice it when you are glancing at the installer.
Nothing in progression can rest on its original plan. We may as well think of rocking a grown man in the cradle of an infant. -- Edmund Burke