Follow Slashdot blog updates by subscribing to our blog RSS feed

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror

Comment Re:First rebellion (Score 1) 703

The issue here that allowed the collapse appears to be the issue of campaign finance (lobbying) and biased media coverage.

Or when you start removing the built in security to the system it helps progress the collapse faster. Like when we killed the states rights and gave the people the right to vote for the Senate which allows lobbying to have a greater affect on the system by needing the candidates in the senate race to campaign more instead of keeping the people in the state government happy.

Slashdot Top Deals

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...