Slashdot is powered by your submissions, so send in your scoop

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror

Comment I read... (Score 1) 89

... the article and I found it interesting. But it would be more interesting if the code was open source and could see all these changes with our eyes, just for educational purposes. A nice article that I came across lately just review the code of Doom which ported to iPhone by iD.

Comment I read... (Score 1) 89

... the article about porting the game and I found it interesting. It would be better, though, to be open source and would be able to compare the changes in the code, just for educational purposes. Recently I came across with a rather interesting article describing the process of porting the open source code of Doom to iPhone.

Slashdot Top Deals

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...