Become a fan of Slashdot on Facebook


Forgot your password?
Subject Datestamp Replies Score
Re:Bing  *Wednesday October 26, 2011 @05:42PM 2 3
   attached to Official "Firefox With Bing" Released
As long as they keep giving out free tablets @ GDC  *Wednesday October 26, 2011 @05:43PM  2
   attached to RIM PlayBook Email App Nowhere In Sight
Re:if everyone is using off peak hours   *Thursday August 04, 2011 @11:52AM 1 4, Insightful
   attached to Smart Power Grid Could Wreak Havoc On Itself
Re:Oh Good, A Backdoor  *Thursday August 04, 2011 @11:55AM 1 2
   attached to DOS, Backdoor, and Easter Egg Found In Siemens S7
Is this a press release or a new story?  *Saturday July 02, 2011 @07:07PM 1 2
   attached to Dangerous Prototypes: Open Source Hardware Seeding
Re:Hmm...  *Friday July 01, 2011 @12:56AM 1 2
   attached to Hard Drive Overclocking Competition From Secau
Re:I want my mp3 player to play music  *Tuesday September 15, 2009 @01:19PM 3 5, Insightful
Re:Let me fix that foryou..  *Tuesday September 15, 2009 @01:16PM  2
   attached to No App Store For Microsoft's Zune HD
Re:Yeah, right  *Tuesday September 15, 2009 @01:31PM  2
   attached to Microsoft Says No TCP/IP Patches For XP
Re:Cue the other subjects  *Friday June 19, 2009 @01:43PM 2 3, Interesting
Cue the other subjects  *Friday June 19, 2009 @01:15PM 6 5, Insightful
   attached to A Mathematician's Lament — an Indictment of US Math Education
Re:That's a nice budget you got there  *Thursday June 18, 2009 @06:49PM 7 5, Insightful
   attached to Univ. of Wisconsin's 30-Year-Old Payroll System Needs a $40 Million Fix
Re:Support Lines  *Thursday June 05, 2008 @01:31AM 4 2, Interesting
   attached to Microsoft Denies Call-in 'Save XP' Petition
Re:Obviously he's not a fan of computer games  *Wednesday June 04, 2008 @07:53PM  4, Funny
   attached to Jack Thompson Walks Out On Hearing
Re:In the old days  *Saturday July 07, 2007 @01:37PM  2
   attached to DoD Offers $1 Million for Wearable Power Supply
Re:Xen (and virtualization) is for the Enterprise  *Thursday June 28, 2007 @10:33AM 1 2
   attached to Desperately Seeking Xen
Re:The Irony  *Wednesday June 27, 2007 @01:30PM  2
   attached to First Royal Mummy Found Since Tut is Identified
Re:Doubt it  *Wednesday June 27, 2007 @12:22PM  2
   attached to Will Linux Win the Next Presidential Election?
Re:Clogs up in Opera 9  *Wednesday June 27, 2007 @12:26PM  2
   attached to Slashdot: Podcasts, IM, Improved Discussions
Re:Fuck you IBM  *Friday May 04, 2007 @02:59PM  2
   attached to IBM to Lay Off Half of Global Services Division
Re:Ruby as a first language?  *Monday April 23, 2007 @01:59PM  2
   attached to Beginning Ruby
Re:So THAT's where the flood water CAME FROM  *Thursday March 01, 2007 @01:10AM  5, Informative
   attached to Huge Reservoir Discovered Beneath Asia
Re:Here's an idea  *Friday February 23, 2007 @06:40PM 2 2
   attached to Does the Internet Need a Major Capacity Upgrade?
Who's next?  *Tuesday October 10, 2006 @12:38AM  2
   attached to Google Buys YouTube for $1.65 Billion

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.