Slashdot is powered by your submissions, so send in your scoop

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror

Comment Re:Logic is Logic (Score 1) 103

Hmmm... I think I just wire the output of an inverter back to its input and I get an oscillator... Add more in a chain if I want a bigger delay, or a counter/divider... No analog circuitry required, just the fact that there is a propagation delay. :-)

Slashdot Top Deals

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...