For example, can you tell which one is klingon and which one has the words jumbled around? Can you tell the difference?
vavlI’ quv Say’moHmeH nuj bIQ vIlo’chugh nuj bIQ vIlammoH.
vavlI’ bIQ vIlo’chugh nuj quv bIQ vIlammoH nuj Say’moHmeH .
Of course not. I'm drawing attention to the bad design change.
The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.