Address: 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway
City: Mountain View
That just indicates that the network is registered under Google CA, not that any authorisation for the activity going over that network is. The only thing we can really infer is that the operation is larger than _just_ the Kenyan office, but whether that's some Kenyan dude calling his buddy in India to do him a favour, or the CEO of Google personally masterminding an eeeeeevil takeover of everything, is anybody's guess. Probably somewhere in between.
That's why Apple is making $$$ these days. Because they're removing 60 percent of the features and making the remaining 40 percent configuration free and so polished they make your eyes hurt.
No. It's because they know people are woefully uneducated, such as your wife, and they tap into that latent stupidity for an exploit sale. Go Apple! Perhaps you should look at a basic computing course, rather than an accessory that she can show off at her next book club meeting. "Look Molly! It doesn't have any of those yucky files that my old notebook had!" Seriously, this is the problem with apple users - most of the time, they really don't need what they're buying, or know how it works.
Link to Original Source
Wait, what? So, light a fire somewhere far away from where you're going to commit the crime, and the camera will detect the heat and look away? What are the exact specs of this system anyway?