Your numbers sound pretty made up, especially anything that's 99% and 100%, or "in no cases." Let me guess, they were "not intended as a factual statement"?
If you get married the only usual out is divorce, which means that men in 99% of cases are on the hook for support for the rest of their lives.
According to the US Census, as cited in this excellent article analyzing child support, only 53.4% of custodial mothers are awarded child support (and only a fraction actually receive all the support they are awarded). Key chart here: https://espnfivethirtyeight.fi...
children in more than nine out of 10 cases living with their mothers
From the same article above, "18.3 percent of custodial parents in 2011 were fathers."
- In seven out of ten cases the judge ordered a transfer of the property into the wife's name
- During 160 contested cases when an order was made to sell the home the wife received more than half of the proceeds in 25 percent of the cases, during the other 75 percent the proceeds were split
In the same article, they make the point that the wife is usually poorer and has a worse employment situation, a correlation that explains most or all of this imbalance. Judges are going to award more financial support to the poorer party, and if you don't correct for that, you're presenting very misleading stats. Though given the totally made-up numbers you scattered throughout your entire post, I guess you don't care.