- The low-fuel indicator comes on.
- The needle reaches the point where I lose my nerve.
- The engine stops running.
- The reading is below one-half.
- My parents give me gas money.
- You insensitive clod! My fuel gauge is broken!
Submission Summary: 0 pending, 6 declined, 1 accepted (7 total, 14.29% accepted)
IMHO, it's pretty galling, when you consider that a text message's use of bandwidth has got to be way lower than even one minute of voice traffic. It's going to be interesting to see how this shakes out."