Slashdot is powered by your submissions, so send in your scoop

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror

Comment Re:Ban BitTorrent = problem solved (Score 1) 116

We only have 10 people working at a time and not all of them use the internet all the time. But recently the internet connection started to jump up and down.. Sometimes causing the linksys router to stall all together. Found out that one of the employee's discovered bit torrents and was downloading tv shows during work hours. Since this discovery, I've blocked the range of 6881-6999 and now he can't connect to BitTorrent files... Now the internet has stopped bouncing so damn much!

Slashdot Top Deals

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...