Can someone explain, how are they using 1[..] as the name of an array? I tried making a simplified program and gcc kicked out the approriate error.
I assume TFA is referring to wholesale energy prices, so you cannot directly compare that to your retail rate.
1) Ampco Non-Sparking Safety Hammer from Amazon: $56.99
2) Bill $500 to the Feds
1. Bid for large military project
2. Use Windows as the primary platform.
3. Everyone Profits!
1. Build a spaceport on the side of a mountain
2. Build a long track for a rocket-sled heading up the mountain
3. Mount your rocket on the rocket-sled
4. Light rocket-sled
5. Light your rocket
Can someone explain why black holes contain the majority of the entropy in the universe? Singularities would not seem to contain so much randomness. thx.
I, for one, welcome more overlords, you insensitive clod!
You would send your 11yrold away to college?
The community college was was probably within driving distance which makes it about the same as going to high school. The child hasnt even started puberty yet.