Follow Slashdot stories on Twitter

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
The Internet

Submission + - Comprehensive reviews and ratings of Facebook apps (facereviews.com)

JasonVergo writes: "facereviews.com contains numerous thorough reviews and ratings of Facebook apps. With the recent release of the Facebook Platform API and the explosive growth in the number of apps, I have found this site to be invaluable. I have discovered a few great underground apps that are not listed in the official Facebook's directory."

Slashdot Top Deals

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...