Follow Slashdot stories on Twitter

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
Subject Datestamp Replies Score
We hire almost exclusively CS-degreed engineers  *Tuesday September 11, 2012 @10:45PM 3 3
   attached to Is a Computer Science Degree Worth Getting Anymore?
Re:Please reconsider  *Friday September 03, 2010 @08:11PM 10 5, Insightful
   attached to Software (and Appropriate Input Device) For a Toddler?
Code for Mars!  *Sunday March 14, 2010 @02:11AM  2
   attached to NASA + Microsoft = Space Programming Contest
Re:Source Code  *Thursday January 08, 2004 @01:07AM 2 5, Informative
Disappointed by all the spam....  *Thursday January 08, 2004 @12:41AM 17 5, Interesting
More download links  *Wednesday January 07, 2004 @11:35PM  5, Informative
Re:Welcome Slashdotters!  *Wednesday January 07, 2004 @11:15PM 4 5, Informative
Re:All we need is our own Mars Lander, then  *Wednesday January 07, 2004 @11:10PM 1 4, Funny
Welcome Slashdotters!  *Wednesday January 07, 2004 @11:07PM 12 5, Informative
   attached to NASA Releases Mars Data for Maestro
Re:Torrent?  *Saturday January 03, 2004 @07:51PM  3, Interesting
IRC channel: #maestro on irc.freenode.net  *Saturday January 03, 2004 @06:56PM 3 5, Informative
Ok, Slashdot, we're ready for you now  *Saturday January 03, 2004 @06:52PM 2 5, Informative
Help!  *Saturday January 03, 2004 @04:58PM 1 5, Insightful
   attached to Explore Mars with Maestro

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...