1) Dragging a window and moving the mouse cursor up causes it and happens on older versions as well. Perhaps you are experiencing 2) ?
2) I had the same behavior on 8.1 with old video card drivers, especially when using radmin to connect remotely. Try and update all drivers
3) That happens on 8.x as well, disable wake on lan and also your usb keyboard and mouse ability to resume from power in device manager. Get out of a home group if you are in one. This is painful
4) Happens on 8.x as well. On 10 you need to use the custom installer instead of the express one to at least get a shot of keeping your app settings (not all of them)
5) You can defer updates for a few months. Also change its behavior to notify before reboot. Then at least you can defer the reboot for up to a week.
I am on win10, use it only for gaming (desktop) and browsing (laptop), and have only experienced 3) but was able to solve it