Follow Slashdot stories on Twitter

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror

Comment Re:VPN (Score 2) 153

How about no? I say we rent a bus, park it out front of the capitol, and begin throwing people under it until such time as they rescind this "law."

Quietly ceding territory has never been a good long term strategy, and freedoms lost due to appeasements are rarely restored with ease.

Slashdot Top Deals

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...