Here's some sequences to finish. Three might not be known to all. I don't expect anyone to get four and five, though if anyone gets one of them, the other shouldn't be too hard. Get either, and i'll be impressed.
UPDATE: Answers in next JE here.
Here's what they were.
- ottffssen - Numbers: One Two Three Four Five Six Seven Eight Nine. Answer: Ten.
- smtwtf - Days of the week: Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday. Answer: Saturday
- jfmamjjason - Months: January February March April May June July August September October November. Answer: December
- pltqphho - Geometric shapes by point: Point Line Triangle Quadrilateral Pentagon Hexagon Heptagon Octogon. Answer: Nonagon
- othtmbtqqsson - Places on the decimal system. One Ten Hundred Thousand Million Billion Trillion Quadrillion Quintillion Sextillion Septillion Octillion Nonillion. Answer: Decillion.
- kmgtpez - SI Units: Kilo Mega Giga Terra Peta Exa Zeta. Answer: Yota (Update added Deka Hecto)
- whtqfs - Fractions: Whole Half Third Quarter Fifth Sixth. Answer: Seventh.
- pndqh - Coins: Penny Nickel Dime Quarter Half-Dollar. Answer: Dollar.
- ttocpqgf - Liquid measure: Teaspoon Tablespoon Ounce Cup Pint Quart Gallon Firkin. Answer: Hogshead. (Update made it: Drop Dash Teaspoon Tablespoon Ounce Jigger Gill Cup Pint Fifth Quart Gallon Firkin.)
- aybabt - Sillyness: All Your Base Are Belong To. Answer: Us.
UPDATE: 9 can also be ddttojgcpfqgf
UPDATE: 6 should read dhkmgtpez (dh at the beginning)