Slashdot videos: Now with more Slashdot!
We've improved Slashdot's video section; now you can view our video interviews, product close-ups and site visits with all the usual Slashdot options to comment, share, etc. No more walled garden! It's a work in progress -- we hope you'll check it out (Learn more about the recent updates).
I thought they explicitly banned RF devices from being operated on planes for "security reasons"?
Did they also make a whole bunch of changes to the plane or did they actually test to see if it would cause any harm (like the FAA prevented the MythBusters from doing).
I for one can't wait to fall out of the sky because some 12 year old needs to download his pr0n faster, so he brings a yagi on the plane.
We're trying to answer questions like:
* Where do Perl programmers come from?
* What sort of fields do they work in?
* What languages — computer and spoken — do Perl programmers use?
* How many use Perl as their primary language?
* What proportion of Perl users participate in the Perl community through mailing lists, user groups, and conferences?
It only takes about 5 minutes to complete.
The survey will be open until September 30th, 2007. After that, we'll be
reporting on the results and making the data freely available."
Link to Original Source