I have one of those cars loaded with tech. Going through the top five list from TFA:
- concierge: came bundled free for the first 3 years, never used it so far. Not worth it in itself, but I think the bundle includes some other things I like, such as controlling various things on the car using my smartphone. We'll see at the end of the free period.
- mobile router: don't have, don't want, smartphone hotspot ftw
- Automatic parking system: was available, did not get the package. I'd like to feel that I am driving the car, plus I can parallel park myself :) Saved about $2500 by not buying the nanny bundle.
- HUD: gads yes please. Best tech toy in the car. Love it. Wish more info was available on it, right now it can do speed, nav directions, playlists/radio channels, phone notifications and general car warnings. I'd like to see at least the RPM along with the speed.
- Built in apps: have them, don't use them, simply because they suck compared to their smartphone counterparts. Would love to use them if executed well.