Become a fan of Slashdot on Facebook


Forgot your password?
The Internet

themusicgod1's Journal: Internet Terminology

Journal by themusicgod1
What would be the term for the (proper?) set of all Internet-connected hardware, users(perhaps with the software they use?)?

I'm not sure I've encountered such a term, but it really does seem like there is a need for one, to differentiate the hardware & protocols from the actual used, living "internet".
This discussion has been archived. No new comments can be posted.

Internet Terminology

Comments Filter:

Do molecular biologists wear designer genes?