On Monday, Judge Andre Birotte Jr., of the Central District Court of California, ruled that while the case is being decided in court, the streaming company needs to discontinue its current model of video streaming. Birotte said in his ruling that while "VidAngel argues that the public interest in protecting every person’s right to watch filtered content in private would be severely undercut by the issuance of a preliminary injunction," the argument "strongly relies" on VidAngel's claim that it is "the only filtering service under the (Family Movie Act) that supports streaming digital content to mobile devices, tablets and smart TVs."
In the 1950s, he developed the first ferrite-core memory storage units to be used in computers commercially and worked on the IBM 7030, known as Stretch, the first transistorized supercomputer. “Asked what job each of us had, my answer was very simple and very direct,” Mr. Bloch said in 2002. “Getting that sucker working.” Mr. Bloch’s role was to oversee the development of Solid Logic Technology — half-inch ceramic modules for the microelectronic circuitry that provided the System/360 with superior power, speed and memory, all of which would become fundamental to computing.
Yes, it is that time again (finally)! Following a long period of planning, development, and testing, the Slackware Linux Project is proud to announce the latest stable release of the longest running distribution of the Linux operating system, Slackware version 14.2!
Eric Hameleers (aka AlienBob) has also produced a live version of Slackware 14.2 for those wishing to try it out without modifying their hard drive or spinning up a full install in a VM. ISOs are available from the official mirrors as well as the torrents page.
Or to reframe without the authority worship:
We likely don't know the full story here. I suspect it could have gone like this:
* Someone has their phone plugged into a socket labeled 'Not for public use'.
* PCSO notices, says "Unplug the phone now or I'll call the real police on you because RULEZ!".
* Man asks reasonable question of costumed imbecile thereby challenging the tiny bit of authority costumed thug believes they have.
* Costumed tax leeches aggress against peaceful person who has harmed nobody
* Man gets rightly indignant at baseless aggression
* Higher paid costume wearers extort/kidnap for contempt of cop
You might have mail.