Become a fan of Slashdot on Facebook

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
User Journal

Journal Journal: Username shuffle

I used this nick for a while, but I'm going back to being Spy Hunter, so I'm not going to post as modeless much anymore, if at all.

Slashdot Top Deals

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...