UK: Kung Fu Fighting - Carl Douglas
US: I Honestly Love You - Olivia Newton-John
UK: Kung Fu Fighting - Carl Douglas
Just busy. I have my own blog, a weekly feature on a public blog, I'm launching a social networking community for another site, and well... writing here is low on the totem poll lately. I do keep up reading my friends list, and I wish you all a very very Happy and Healthy New Year!
Now here is a Meme for ya.
1.) Where did you ring in 2006?
We hopped around a couple parties and ended up at home.
2.) What was your status by Valentines Day? Status?
3.) Were you in school (anytime this year)?
4.) How did you earn your keep?
Half the year at the old job, the second half at a new job, project manager extraordinaire.
5.) Did you have to go to the hospital?
6.) Did you encounter the police?
7.) Where did you go on vacation?
Mini weekend away to the Poconos, and another mini weekend in Boston, but that's about it.
8.) What did you purchase that was over $500?
New flooring for the living room.
9.) Did you know anybody who got married?
My cousin Cristel.
10.) Do you know anybody who passed away?
No, but the year ain't over yet.
11.) Have you run into anybody you graduated high school with?
I try to avoid this situation as much as possible.
12.) Did you move anywhere?
13.) What sporting events did you go to?
Kick ass Red Sox game
14.) What concerts did you go to?
Depeche Mode, Goldfrapp, Nine Inch Nails.
15.) Are you registered to vote?
16.) If so, did you do your patriotic duty on Nov. 7?
17.) Where do you live now?
Somewhere on Long Island, NY
18.) Describe your birthday.
Terribly sick, spent most of the day in the car with Autumn, then stuck at a 10 year college reunion
with nobody that I knew... but still having fun.
19.) What's the one thing you thought you would never do but did in 2006?
Change jobs, commute to Manhattan every day.
20.) What is one thing you regretted this year?
Not taking a longer vacation somewhere with a beach.
21.) What's something you learned about yourself?
I am so much more a city girl than I have ever imagined I would be. I love it.
22.) Any new additions to your family?
23.) What was your best month?
24.) What from pop culture will you remember 2006 by?
Leopard skin pumps.
25.) How would you rate this year with a scale from 1 (shitty) to 10 (excellent)?
4. Good year, just not as excellent as it could have been.
1. Will you be looking for a new job?
Nope. I really love what I do and where I'm doing it.
2. Will you be looking for a new relationship?
I could use more girl friends, does that count?
3. New house?
4. What will you do different in '07? Different?
Nothing really, just continuing to improve my life any way I can.
5. New Years resolution?
Try out more fashion trends.
6. What will you not be doing in '07?
Charging shit we can't afford.
7. Any trips planned?
Maybe Las Vegas.
8. Wedding plans?
Autumn's wedding in March -- I'm a bridesmaid.
9. Major thing on your calendar?
Making sure I take a vacation this year.
10. What can't you wait for?
Seeing if we get a tax-refund this year.
11. What would you like to see happen different?
I'd like to come into some unexpected money and pay off a lot of debt.
12. What about yourself will you be changing?
I'd like to lose ten pounds. But this is always on the to-do list.
13. What happened in '06 that you didn't think would ever happen?
Didn't I already answer this?
14. Will you be nicer to the people you care about?
Depends on what I get out of it in return.
15. Will you dress differently this year than you did in 06?
I'm constantly trying to improve my wardrobe and find my style.
16. Will you start or quit drinking?
17. Will you better your relationship with your family?
It's good the way it is.
18. Will you do charity work?
Mostly donations, like I usually do.
19. Will you go to bars?
Only Irish ones.
20. Will you be nice to people you don't know?
21. Do you expect '07 to be a good year for you?
Ask again later.
22. How much did you change from this time last year till now?
I think my biggest changes have been in how I present myself to the world, and my boobs got bigger!
23. Do you plan on having a child?
24. Will you still be friends with the same people you are friends with now?
I hope so.
25. Major lifestyle changes?
Hopefully not, but you never can tell.
26. Will you be moving?
27. What will you make sure doesn't happen in 07 that happened in 06?
I want to decrease our debt and not increase it. And I want a tax refund in 07!
28. What are your New Years Eve plans?
Dinner at my favorite restaurant, then just a quiet evening at home unless we get invited somewhere.
29. One wish for 07?
Shhhhhh. I don't ever tell my wishes.