Slashdot is powered by your submissions, so send in your scoop

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
User Journal

Journal Journal: My Journal

Wow! My very own journal :D

Since I can't very well leave it totally empty... (my psychosis compells me)... I guess this is entry number one.

Slashdot Top Deals

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...