The recent article under games about favorite NES games from the past brought back a lot of memories, I'm going to try and come up with a list of games that I loved. Hell, I'll come up with a list of games I loved for every console I've ever had!!!
- Excitebike (Damn that dark purple level)
- Ikari Warriors (Endless game with the A B B A Select Cheat code)
- Golf (classic)
- Ice Hockey (Awesome hockey game, you can actually fight!!)
- Zelda (obvious)
- Hogan's Alley (Awesome shooting game)
- Mario Bros. (1, 2, and 3) (Yes I included 2, even though I don't understand the game, I liked playing as the princess
- Mike Tyson's Punch Out!!!
- Who Framed Roger Rabbit?
- Ikari Warriors
- T&C Surf Designs
- Pro Wrestling (Star Man and that Blonde dude rule!!)
- R.C. Pro-Am
- Paper Boy
- Tecmo Bowl
- Kung Fu
- Baseball (Dodgers rule at that one!!!)
- Spy Vs. Spy
- Casino Kid
I'll come with other game systems later. . . But the NES rocked!!!
Damn, all this thought about new patents I could come up with amaze me.
Maybe I could come up with a method for:
- Showing up to work later than schedule aka Late for Work
- Not waking up to your alarm clock.
- Driving faster than the posted speed limit.
More brainstorming ideas to come soon!!!
I'm about sick of the USPTO and them issuing stupid, stupid, stupid ass patents on existing technology on the web.
I feel like applying for a shitload of patents, in fact, I'm curious to as if there is a patent on the USPTO itself. I should apply for a patent for a repository for maintaining a database or a store of information regarding patents.
I hope nobody steals my idea from Slashdot. Which brings to mind, is there a patent for weblogs?