Slashdot is powered by your submissions, so send in your scoop

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
DEAL: For $25 - Add A Second Phone Number To Your Smartphone for life! Use promo code SLASHDOT25. Also, Slashdot's Facebook page has a chat bot now. Message it for stories and more. Check out the new SourceForge HTML5 Internet speed test! ×

Comment Re:Our response is? (Score 1) 651

1% of Americans owned about 35% of the stock market in 2004. If one includes them in the top 10% of Americans, they owned 80% of the stock market. That leaves 20% of the stock market for the other 90% of the population.

But don't let reality get in the way of your preconceived notions and anecdotes. Common sense is, after all, "the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."

Slashdot Top Deals

The power to destroy a planet is insignificant when compared to the power of the Force. - Darth Vader

Working...