He may well be a troll. Entirely possible. But the videos I've thus far seen were not of a trollish cast, and the "Death to All Jews" one in particular is not remotely anti-semitic. [trimmed ad hominem attack]
I didn't say he was anti-semitic, I don't believe that he is. I said that he is an attention whore. The entire reason he asked for THAT phrase to be written was to get a reaction.
If he was truly horrified by what he and they did, as he claimed in the video, he could have solved the problem by simply not posting the video. Instead he posted it and got waves of free publicity.
This is part of a campaign:
- 3 Dec 2016 - Announces he is going to quit (spoiler, he doesn't)
- 10 Dec 2016 - Tries to get a video with a huge amount of likes
- 26 Dec 2016 - Tries to get a video with a huge amount of dislikes
- 6 Jan 2017 - Uses the word n*gger (lameness filtered) absent of any context
- 11 Jan 2017 - Uploads the Fiverr sign with "death to all jews"
- 28 Jan 2017 - Tries to get a video with a huge amount of comments