Your WIndows 10 upgrade is almost here!
- Save your work and leave your PC on and plugged in
- This upgrade usually takes 90 minutes or less
- Your files will be right where you left them
- Your PC will restart several times
- Make sure you're logged in as an administrator
Your upgrade will start in
I need more time
Clicking the "I need more time" lets me reset the counter to an hour. No matter what I do, I can't get rid of this screen. If I hadn't stopped to check my mail before leaving for work, it would have installed on its own. I knew I'd be going to all-linux sooner or later, but this level of intrusion seems a bit harsh, even for Microsoft and it's making me contemplate getting off the Microsoft crack today. With all the phoning home and data stealing windows 10 does, I can't possibly imagine using it for my PCI required work.
Any comments from the SlashDot crowd? Clearly this can't just be me, it has to be happening all over this morning. Does Microsoft really think this is a good business decision?