Take your own advice asshole
Either way, Lethal dose is much, much higher than cancer causing dose it is not, as we are talking about bone marrow cancer which is incurring in _all bones_ hence it is untreatable. To "treat" it you would need to break up the bone and remove all marrow and the plutonium.
the toxic chemical effects are more immediately lethal than the toxic radiological effects, so it is not the radiation that kills.
Of course they are. No one doubted that, idiot.
It should also be noted that Leukemia has a less than 50% fatality rate
If it can be treated, perhaps. If it can not be treated: then no.
Cancer is quickly approaching a state where it can be considered a non-lethal disease.
This is true for about 10% of all known variations of cancer. The other 90% are as untreatable as they where ever, except for better diagnostics and earlier discovery (which makes treatment sometimes possible) we have no way for most cancers to treat them in anyway except suppressing secondary illnesses and treating pain.
I suggest to read a book about it (same for your idiotic ideas about harmful chemicals and radiation).