1. What is your occupation?
Technical Services Manager at Honest John Computer Services.
Basically I'm top tech at a computer repair/services shop.
2. What color are your socks right now?
3. What are you listening to right now?
The exhaust fan above my head in the restroom (aka my office).
Later in the composition of this meme, I listen to my coworkers, customers, computers and traffic outside the front door.
4. What was the last thing that you ate?
A Vietnamese sandwich.
5. Can you drive a stick shift?
I removed the automatic transmission in my car and installed a stick when I was upgrading the engine. It's way more fun.
I originally installed a 5-speed from a 1995 donor car with unknown miles, but it was obviously mistreated. I just acquired a newer 5-speed from a 2006 car with about 10,000 miles on it and I'll be putting it in soon.
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
My employer (yes, before I entered my office).
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
Well, I read their journal... I like them at least that much.
9. How old are you today?
10. Favorite drinks?
Thai Iced Tea from my favorite Vietnamese restaurants and these brands of Root Beer:
- Thomas Kemper
- Henry Weinhardt's
11. What is your favorite sport to watch?
I'm not really much into sports, but if I had to pick something it would be automobile racing (but not NASCAR).
12. Have you ever dyed your hair?
No need, my hair has already changed colors enough on its own.
I was blond until 12, then it turned light brown and now it's dark brown. My facial hair is red, chest hair black. The rest is brown.
A cat who I'd like to disown, but my wife won't allow it.
14. Favorite food?
I don't have a single favorite, but I enjoy the following (in no particular order):
- Sushi & other Japanese foods
- Vietnamese (not so much Pho, but rather the less common, more complex stuff)
15. What was the last movie you watched?
Mad Max 2: The Road Warrior
16. Favorite holiday?
17. What do you do to vent anger?
Play video games (mostly War and Racing games).
18. What were your favorite toys as a kid?
19. What is your favorite: fall or spring?
20. Hugs or kisses?
Passionate kisses with my wife. Handshakes and hugs for everybody else.
21. Cherry or blueberry?
Hmm... we have blueberry body soap presently in the shower and a blueberry bush in the back yard.
22. Do you want your friends to send this back?
Sure if I'm not already too late to the party...
23. Who is the most likely to respond?
24. Who is least likely to respond?
I don't know, but naming someone would probably make them more likely to respond.
25. Living arrangements?
3 story house built in 1900 that my wife and I purchased 2 years ago. It has a detached 2-car garage.
26. When was the last time you cried?
The last time I really sobbed was in 1998 when I watched "Sliding Doors" after I had met my future wife on ICQ, but before she came out to Seattle to live with me and later marry me. I think I cried because I put myself and her into the movie and the roles of the characters (where the woman died).
27. What is on the floor of your closet?
My nice shoes and next to them are some dirty clothes that I wore when working on my car.
28. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you're sending this to?
I really consider people I know on
29. What did you do last night?
From about 6:30-9pm I replaced my car's front motor mount and spark plugs, then soldered a speaker wire that had been disconnected since I bought the car a few years ago. Then I went to buy some ice cream from Cold Stone Creamery for my wife and I and then I had some of it and went drifting in Live for Speed until 5am.