Just now recovering from the conference... and I had to limit my interactions. I spoke to next to no one and didn't even stay the full time the first few day. Wish I had the mental power to interact, but if I had, I would have been down big time by the second day and would have missed the inspiration.
- Rusty Russell, especially the kernel hacking tute.
- Tridge and Jeremy's 10 years of Samba. (They got the encryption key how?!?)
- Slashcode (sorry we didn't get the one on one presentation
- Computing Fallacies.
- Just seeing what the creator of Enlightment is like.
- Ted's 10 years of Linux (which contradicted Computer Fallacies, to some small extent.)
It was very enjoyable. And yet I walk away with something niggling at the back of my mind. Maybe someday it will work its way out...