Friend and fellow Slashdot reader decided to gather up all of his published articles. I don't have as many, and the subjects are different. Thanks to the magic of the firehose, these are easy to find. Here they are:
- November 23, 2008 - EU Strikes Down French "3 Strikes" Copyright Infringement Law
- January 31, 2008 - How Pervasive is ISP Outbound Email Filtering?
- December 8, 2007 - NYT Editorial Slams ISPs Over Online Freedom
- November 5, 2007 - US Wants Courts to OK Warrantless Email Snooping
- September 15, 2007 - PC Superstore Admits Linux Hinge Repair Mistake
- September 3, 2007 - WGA Meltdown Blamed On Human Error
- August 27, 2007 - Valve Says Choice to Make DX10 Vista-Only Hurt PC Gaming
- April 12, 2007 - National Intelligence Director Seeks Expansion of Spy Powers
- December 12, 2006 - Bill Would Extend Online Obscenity Laws to Blogs, Mailing Lists, John McCain!
- July 25, 2002 - NYT Discovers the Panopticon, blames Google for loss of privacy by organizing what you publish.
That seems to be all.