It's been years, and I'm still upset about the way they treated me as a long-term customer.
AT&T has done things for me above and beyond what sprint ever would have done.
1) You chose a plan below your activity. We'll go ahead and backdate a plan upgrade for you because that'll be cheaper. If your calling habits change, you can downgrade at any time.
2) My phone was stolen, they activated GPS tracking on it immediately and gave me the location for law enforcement.
3) Provided me with a discount on a new phone prior to my contract expiring.
4) Never lied to me.
5) Never made me wait for hours on end on customer service calls to resolve a billing problem.
6) Never actually had a billing problem.
7) Always answered the phone with a US based service representative who actually had the power and desire to resolve my problems.
Price, frankly, doesn't mean much to me. Customer service does. I'm glad you're having a good experience with Sprint - more power to you. They've done enough damage that I will never consider them as a carrier again.