... but what I really loved about Dreamweaver find and replace tool was the way you could conditionally setup when to replace text and when not to... and to use wild cards to only replace certain pieces of code, all in a very user-friendly interface.
I mean, you can do all this with most S&R tools if you're very familiar with regular expressions, but I'm not, and I find them very hard to parse. Dreamweaver let me see the search visually and in comparatively plain English, which made it very easy to troubleshoot. It was fantastic.
One gig I spent most of my time using Dreamweaver to scrub HTML code in documents that were imported from MS Word into Frontpage. As soon as I figured out everything I needed to remove in one document (admittedly that took a few hours) I used Dreamweaver to create a huge search and replace action that I then pointed at a directory and let run for an hour. Problem solved. They'd given me a week to get it done.