1. What is your occupation?
Network Administrator for a medical clinic.
2. What color are you socks right now?
3. What are you listening to right now?
The bookkeeping department's new Tanzanian employee ask questions, the Medical Records department discuss a chart request, and the building HVAC system trying to warm the place up too much for my tastes.
4. What was the last thing that you ate?
5. Can you drive a stick shift?
Tolerably well. I have some trouble switching between my SO's Honda hotrod and my neighbor's Dodge Ram with a Cummins turbo diesel, but I haven't killed any clutches yet.
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
One the baby has drooled all over.
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
Ummm. I dunno, it's been a few days.
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
Mr. Slashdot is a member of the OSTG, so who wouldn't?!
9. How old are you today?
39. No, really. 39 for the first time.
10. Favorite drinks?
Carrot juice. No, really.
11. What is your favorite sport to watch?
City youth soccer. Or maybe "Everyone pile on [stepson] and tickle him!"
12. Have you ever dyed your hair?
Six cats: Crier, May-bell, Cole (he sees dead people), Phobia (called Phober; this cat has half a brain), and Phober's two kittens Chip and Looty (with half a brain between them.)
14. Favorite food?
Trinidadian Curried Goat from Sweetwater's Jam House in Portland. Sadly, the restaurant has been defunct for years so I'll never get more.
15. What was the last movie you watched?
The Fifth Element on DVD, Flushed Away in the theater. Flushed Away is excellent.
16. Favorite holiday?
St. Crispin's Day!
17. What do you do to vent anger?
18. What were your favorite toys as a kid?
19. What is your favorite: fall or spring?
20. Hugs or kisses?
21. Cherry or blueberry?
22. Do you want your friends to send this back?
23. Who is the most likely to respond?
24. Who is least likely to respond?
The three above are not really relevant here.
25. Living arrangements?
A large 1910 house, rented (gonna buy it) with SO, two stepkids, six cats, and a surprising lack of fleas.
26. When was the last time you cried?
About two weeks ago.
27. What is on the floor of your closet?
someone else's cruft.
28. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you're sending this to?
My long-time offline friends have already done this one, or something very much like it, so I'll spare them.
29. What did you do last night?
Saw the young cousins who had stayed with us over the weekend off, then collapsed in a twitching heap while enjoying blessed quiet.