Sadly, whenever a profitable platform is shut down, a lot of good developers are RIF'ed. Its a horrible market right now, so PLEASE look for a way to stay with Adobe.
1) Use your knowledge of internal procedures and development practices WORK for you (saves the company serious $$$s training somebody new!)
2) Submit your resume back to your own HR department and let them know you wish to stay
3) Work off-hours on active projects that YOU think have potential - ask questions, involve yourself in debugging, development and design reviews
4) Get yourself invited to development meetings while still putting 40 hrs/wk on your current tasks
5) Don't Slouch - its bad for your posture
The last two items really get the line managers' attention.