Vampire. (Practically a ninja and a pirate!)
50% - World of Darkness (for the lore)
50% - Blade (to be a daywalker - sunlight is OP)
0% - Twilight (I have immortality, charm, super-human strength and speed - why be emo over someone who won't stand the test of time? Making said someone immortal usually backfires horribly.)
[Warning - I'm still young, and I think Twilight is an attempt at milking the vampire franchise with a new-age twist]
My choice is based really on the characteristics I associate with.
- I'm too used to thinking that mummies and zombies are mindless nevermind the smell.
- Necromancers are squishy, proud, and keep brooding on about how life is a circle etc.
- Werewolves seem too aggressive. I guess that would help with customer service, but hypnosis is more discrete.
- Ringwraiths never left a lasting impression on me. But then again, nobody has offered me crazy powers for my undying loyalty, so I wouldn't know.
- I don't live under a bridge (unless the Internet is a figurative bridge).
- Demonic penguins don't have thumbs. I like my thumbs.