Oh yeah, you are the market, I forgot.
My iPhone only replaced:
-an iPod for music playing
-my point and shoot camera
And on top of that I've now got:
- a flashlight(the LED on the back is ridiculously handy, even if it's isn't it's purpose)
- access to online searches instantly
- movies, via netflix, ANYWHERE
- access to my email ANYWHERE
- Entertainment via games, I stopped carrying portable game systems.
- Access to full color pictures to show to people at any time without killing trees.
- A calendar and reminder/todo list, something I tried with a palm pilot years ago, but abandoned because it was just another device to carry that I didn't want.
And it comfortably slides into my pocket without looking like I'm carrying a baby on my side or sporting a massive tumor off of my hip. The post is marked funny, I don't find anything funny about it (so if it was your goal, you failed). Maybe you failed to realize it isn't a replacement for a computing device, it's a supplement.