All Trump is managing to do is alienate our allies. If he is dismantling anything it is America. The rest of the world, which is 96 % of the world's population will go on without us if necessary.
1. It doesn't matter what the US does to reduce it's CO2 emissions as long as China increases twice as much as we reduce.
2. The US is reducing it's CO2 emissions and we're on a continuing downward trend even without the Self-flagellation the Paris Discord would require of us.
3. The Paris Discord has no verification process, so at best it'll be a lier's club.
4. Most of the "Allies" we are managing to do is alienate, have been alienating us pretty well over the last few decades.
5. If the rest of the world thinks it can go on without the U$ 100 Billion a year to the UN Green Climate Fund, then have at it.I see no reason to fund African Dictator’s pensions anyway.
6. At best the Paris Discord would have stopped the average global temp from going up 0.2K and that would have mostly been due to decreased night time cooling, not increased day time warming. Measurement error is bigger than 0.2K!