Follow Slashdot stories on Twitter

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
It's funny.  Laugh.

Submission + - Poll suggestion

bargainsale writes: Poll suggestion:

Most Widely Disregarded Advice

+ Live Long and Prosper
+ RTFM
+ RTFA
+ Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus
+ Read all the questions carefully before answering
+ Be prepared!
+ Don't complain about lack of options
+ Please Read the Moderator Guidelines carefully before emailing CowboyNeal
This discussion was created for logged-in users only, but now has been archived. No new comments can be posted.

Poll suggestion

Comments Filter:

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...