Want to read Slashdot from your mobile device? Point it at m.slashdot.org and keep reading!

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
Security

Submission + - National Swedish Newspaper Hacked

ckret writes: Almost no swedish newspapers or sites have announced anything regarding the incident where VFH (Mature (Grownup) Pissed-Off Hackers) hacked the prominent swedish newspaper Aftonbladet. Some correspondance from VFH can be read at Flashback (swedish only). As it seems Aftonbladet still have no clue what happened or that they still are compromised. Aftonbladet tried to open up (swedish) a dialog with the hackers. What hacker would answer the "call for coffee" that Aftonbladet propose?
This discussion was created for logged-in users only, but now has been archived. No new comments can be posted.

National Swedish Newspaper Hacked

Comments Filter:

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...