Slashdot is powered by your submissions, so send in your scoop

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
Graphics

Submission + - Gimp 2.4 released

ColeonyxOnline writes: Gimp 2.4 was released today. Among the many improvements are the new user interface, new tools, support for a few more file formats, and better printing support.
This discussion was created for logged-in users only, but now has been archived. No new comments can be posted.

Gimp 2.4 released

Comments Filter:

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...