Want to read Slashdot from your mobile device? Point it at m.slashdot.org and keep reading!

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
Wine

Submission + - CrossOver 6.2 ships; Team Fortress 2 on Mac/Linux (codeweavers.com)

jeremy_white writes: "I'm pleased to announce that we have released CrossOver 6.2 for both Linux and Mac. Version 6.2 adds support for Team Fortress 2 as well as continuing improvements in other applications and games like World of Warcraft. In our attempt to be trendy, we even shot a Mac comparison video. Give it a try and support the Wine Project."
This discussion was created for logged-in users only, but now has been archived. No new comments can be posted.

CrossOver 6.2 ships; Team Fortress 2 on Mac/Linux

Comments Filter:

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...